Watch the video to see you can quickly and easily add pictures of your sample to your test results on the KT-100S Handheld LIBS.
- Before testing the sample that you would like to include a picture of in the results, push the camera button on the keypad. This will bring up the macro camera screen where you can see the image of what the nose of the analyzer is pointing at.
- Press the camera button again, on the keypad or touchscreen, to take the picture.
- After reviewing the picture, hit the green checkmark on the touchscreen or the center button of the keypad to accept the picture.
- This will bring you to the data entry screen where you can add or adjust sample data relating to your next sample test. Press the green checkmark again to accept the sample data.
- After testing your next sample, the picture will automatically be associated with that result when reviewing the results in your browser or when reporting the results.