Know Your Metals
Learn about the metals you work with every day. The parts & industries they are found in and their composition, chemistry, and physical properties.
Know Your Technology
Learn about the different equipment and technology used for elemental analysis and material identification & verification.
- What is Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)?
- Are any permits or registrations required for LIBS analyzers?
Know Your Standardized Methods & Practices
Learn about the procedures and practices that are followed to get the best results and comply with regulations and industry quality standards.
Learn more about our testing equipment with these straightforward instructional videos.
- How do you start using the Rigaku KT-100S Handheld LIBS Metals Analyzer?
- How do I test a metal sample with the Rigaku KT-100S Handheld LIBS Metals Analyzer?
- Three Steps to a Quality Test Result with the Rigaku KT-100S Handheld LIBS Metals Analyzer